Sportsmetrics™ is a scientifically proven, six-week jump training program that incorporates proper stretching, special plyometric exercises and weight training. This program focuses on developing leg strength and improving balance in strength from the front to the back of the thigh. Through these drills, athletes can learn propert techniques for jumping and landing in sport, increased leg strength, symmetry in right-to-left leg power, as well as vertical jump.
- Initial evaluation of anatomic and performance. Video analysis of jumping mechanics, and lower extremity.
- Each session will include:
- dynamic warm-up
- jump training (30 minutes)
- sports specific speed and agility training (add-on) (30 minutes)
- strength training (30 minutes)
Sportsmetrics™ is the first program that has been scientifically proven to decrease knee injuries in female athletes. Neuromuscular training not only increases muscular power and jump heigh, but decreases knee impact.Both males and females will benefit from this program which focuses on developing overall leg strength and perfecting jumping & landing mechanics.